David Boreanaz (1969 - )
- The Macabre Pair of Shorts (1996) [Dinner]: Drained of blood by Kara Flynn in a film-within-a-film scene; he survives the film in reality.
- The Crow: Wicked Prayer (2005) [Luc Crash/Death/Satan]: Throat slit by Edward Furlong after Edward throws David onto some sharp rocks. (Thanks to Andrew)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Surprise (1998) [Angel]: Stabbed in the back with a wooden stake by Juliet Landau in Sarah Michelle Gellar's dream sequence. (He survives the episode in reality.)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Becoming Part 1 (1998) [Liam/Angelus]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Julie Benz in a flashback sequence, showing how his human self "Liam" was killed and became the vampire "Angel/Angelus." (Thanks to Anders)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Becoming Part 2 (1998) [Angel]: Sucked into a demonic vortex after being stabbed with a sword by Sarah Michelle Gellar. (Since he returned to Earth in the subsequent episode Faith, Hope & Trick, it's debatable as to whether this counts as a "death," but I'm listing it just in case.) (Thanks to Neil and Coleen)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Wish (1998) [Angel]: In an alternate reality created when Emma Caulfield grants Charisma Carpenter's wish, he is stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake during the final battle. He is brought back to existence after the proper reality is restored. (Thanks to Anders and Neil)
- Angel: Time Bomb (2004) [Angel]: Decapitated by Amy Acker in an alternate timeline; he is brought back to life when the timeline jumps back and he is able to prevent his death. (Thanks to Anders and Neil)
- Angel: Not Fade Away (2004) [Angel]: Presumably killed (off-screen) in a battle along with James Marsters and J. August Richards; the episode ends as the swordsmen run towards them. (It's unknown whether they lived or died, as this was the last episode of the show, so I'll list it just in case.)
- Son of Dave Roberts (Buffalo and Philadelphia television personality).
- Mr. Jaime Bergman.