The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
David Arquette (1971 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) [Benny Jacks]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Paul Reubens. He later returns as a vampire, then dies once again when Luke Perry stabs him in the chest with a wooden stake and pins him to an electrical panel.
- The Killing Box (Ghost Brigade; Grey Knight) (1993) [Murphy]: Crucified upside-down by the undead soldiers.
- The Road Killers (1994) [Bobby]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and stomach by Ernest Smith and Richard Sarafian Jr.; he dies shortly afterwards when Craig Sheffer and John Pyper-Ferguson check on him.
- Wild Bill (1995) [Jack McCall]: Executed by hanging (off-screen); his death is reported in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Ravenous (1999) [Private Cleaves]: Killed (off-screen) by Robert Carlyle; his body is shown afterwards on the roof of the hut. (There was also an earlier dream sequence in which David was hit in the chest with an axe by Guy Pearce.)
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001) [Gus]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Kevin Costner, when Kevin, David, and Kurt Russell go out to bury Christian Slater and Kevin shoots his remaining partners. (Kurt survives the shooting.) We only see the flash of the gunshots from behind the building. David's body is shown later on (along with Christian's) when Thomas Haden Church, Kevin Pollak, and the other marshals investigate the crime scene.
- The Darwin Awards (2006) [Harvey]: Killed in a car crash after he attaches a jet engine to his car, sending it flying through the air and into a mountain.
- Bone Tomahawk (2015) [Purvis]: Eaten by the troglodytes (off-screen); we learn of his death when Lili Simmons informs Kurt Russell.
- Spree (2020) [Kris Kunkle]: Shot to death by his son (Joe Keery) as Sasheer Zamata looks on in shock.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Riding the Bullet (2004; TV movie) [George Staub]: Killed in a car crash, though he appears as a ghost throughout the rest of the movie.
- Creepshow: Night of the Paw/Times is Tough in Musky Holler (2019) [Sheriff Deke]: Mauled to death by a zombie.
Music Video Deaths[edit | edit source]
- What If (2000) (Creed music video) [Dewey Riley]: Killed (off-screen) when Ghostface is shown jumping off a fire escape above him while talking to Scott Stapp, Mark Tremonti, Brian Marshall and Scott Phillips at the end of the clip.
Noteworthy Connections:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.