Daria Nicolodi (1950 - 2020)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Shock (1977) (a.k.a 'Beyond the Door 2) [Dora]: Slit throat with a utility knife in the basement; it's ambiguous whether she's being controlled by the ghost of her husband (Ivan Rassimov) or whether she's just gone insane.
- Inferno (1980) [Countess Elise Van Adler]: Stabbed to death by a shadowy assailant after being clawed and bitten by a swarm of cats. We only see a close-up of the knife plunging downwards.
- The Life of Verdi (1982) (a.k.a. Verdi) [Margherita Barezzi]: Dies (off-screen) of a fever; we learn of her death from the narration, and her body is shown afterwards with her husband (Ronald Pickup) by her bedside. (Thanks to Johan)
- Phenomena (1985) (a.k.a. Creepers) [Frau Bruckner]: Slashed to death with a straight razor by Donald Pleasence's pet chimpanzee just as Daria is about to kill Jennifer Connelly.
- Opera (1987) (a.k.a. Terror at the Opera) [Mira]: Shot in the eye by Urbano Barbarini while looking through the peephole of the door.
- Paganini Horror (The Killing Violin) (1989) [Slyvia]:Stabbed to death with a violin by the spirit. She returns to life as she is doomed to repeat her punishment for eternity.
- Scarlet Diva (2000) [Anna's Mother]: Dies (off-screen) of a drug overdose in her bedroom; her body is shown afterwards when her children (Gloria Pirrocco and Leonardo Servadio) discover her. (Thanks to Becca)
- Mother of Tears (2007) (a.k.a. La Terza madre; Mother of Tears: The Third Mother) [Elisa Mandy]: Killed (off-screen) by the cultists, several years before the story begins; she appears as a ghost to her daughter (Asia Argento) after Valeria Cavalli contacts Daria's spirit.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mother of Asia Argento
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.