Danny Huston (1962 - )
- 21 Grams (2003) [Michael]: Accidentally run over (along with his daughters) by Benicio Del Toro's car; he dies in the hospital after being taken off life-support.
- The Proposition (2005) [Arthur Burns]: Shot in the stomach and chest by his brother (Guy Pearce); he dies shortly afterwards, after walking outside and sitting down to watch the sunset.
- 30 Days of Night (2007) [Marlow]: Killed when Josh Hartnett punches him in the face, driving his fist completely through Danny's head. (Thanks to ND)
- Edge of Darkness (2010) [John "Jack" Bennett]: Shot in the throat by Mel Gibson, after Mel forces Danny to drink the radioactive milk. (Thanks to Arben and Tommy)
- Robin Hood (2010) [King Richard the Lionheart]: Shot in the throat with an arrow during a battle; his body is shown afterwards when Mark Strong discovers him. (Thanks to Vegeta and Tommy)
- The Warrior's Way (2010) [Colonel]: Impaled with his own sword (pinning him to the floor) at the end of a swordfight with Kate Bosworth. (Thanks to ND)
- Wrath of the Titans (2012) [Poseidon]: Mortally wounded in a fight with his nephew (Edgar Ramirez) he dies whilst talking to his other nephew Sam Worthington) and great nephew (John Bell) with his body then crumbling to dust.
- Wonder Woman (2017) [General Erich Ludendorff]: Stabbed/impaled on a roof by Gal Gadot with her sword at the end of a fight. (Historically inaccurate, the real Erich Ludendorff died from liver cancer on December 20th, 1937).
- Angel Has Fallen (2019) [Wade Jennings]: Stabbed in the side of arm by Gerard Butler at the end of a fight. He dies of blood loss after talking to Gerard.
- American Horror Story Coven: The Axeman Cometh (2013) [The Axeman]: Stabbed to death by Grace Gummer and the rest of the witches years before the main story begins; his death is shown in flashback and he is later revealed to have been haunting the academy ever since then.
- American Horror Story Coven; Go To Hell (2014) [The Axeman]: Stabbed to death by Taissa Farmiga, Lily Rabe and Gabourey Sidibe, after having been made mortal once again. In the final episode of the season, he is seen living out the rest of eternity in Jessica Lange's private hell.
- American Horror Story Freak Show; Curtain Call (2015) [Massimo Dolcefino]: Dies (off screen) of lung cancer a month or so after his last scene; his fate is revealed when he mentions his condition to Jessica Lange.
- Grandson of Walter Huston.
- Son of John Huston.
- Uncle of Jack Huston.
- Ex-Mr. Virginia Madsen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.