Danny Glover (1946 - )
- A Rage in Harlem (1991) [Easy Money]: Shot in a shoot-out with Gregory Hines; he dies shortly afterwards.
- Switchback (1997) [Bob Goodall]: Impaled on a tree branch after he falls from a train and down a hill during a struggle with Dennis Quaid (his body is later seen as Dennis looks back as the train carries on).
- Antz (1998; animated) [Barbatus]: Providing the voice of an ant, he is decapitated during a battle with the termites; his severed head talks to Z (voiced by Woody Allen) before dying.
- Saw (2004) [Detective David Tapp]: Shot in the chest when his gun goes off during a struggle with Michael Emerson.
- Shooter (2007) [Colonel Isaac Johnson]: Shot (along with his bodyguards) in the throat/upper chest by Mark Wahlberg, who then makes it look like he and Ned Beatty killed each other (his body is later seen lying on a couch as Mark causes a gas leak, leading to an explosion).
- Night Train (2009) [Miles]: Frozen to death in the snow beside the railroad tracks (on top of having been shot by Leelee Sobieski), after he attempts (and fails) to destroy the cursed box by placing it on the tracks. His body is shown afterwards covered by snow.
- 2012 (2009) [President Thomas Wilson]: Drowned/killed by wreckage when a tsunami engulfs Washington D.C. while he's standing outside the White House. (After surviving massive earthquake tremors). (as he had chosen to stay behind and let nature 'decide for itself', instead of evacuate with his team).
- LUV (2012) [Arthur]: Shot in the chest by Common after Danny shoots Common in the gut with a rifle he had stored away.
- Yellowbird (2014; animated) [Darius]: Dies of injuries sustained in a fall.
- Consumed (2015) [Hal]: Dies (off-screen) of a "heart attack" under shady circumstances as he was an independent farmer who would not cooperate with the Clonestra company and use their genetically modified seeds. We learn of his death when Zoe Lister-Jones drives to his farm and talks to his son (Jerod Haynes).
- Gridlocked (2015) [Sully]: Shot in the chest by a hitman while wandering around a compound room. He dies shortly afterwards as Cody Hackman kneels by his side.
- Toxin (The Enforcer) (2015) [Dr. Locke]: Dies when he is infected with his virus spores, after Taylor Handley breaks the containment glass by throwing his gun into it.
- Dirty Grandpa (2016) [Stinky]: Possibly dies from a terminal illness (off-screen) sometime after the events of the film.
- Proud Mary (2018) [Benny Spencer]: Shot in the chest and head by Taraji P. Henson.
- The Curse of Buckout Road (2019) [Dr. Lawrence Powell]: Dies in car crash (off-screen). The aftermath of the car wreck is shown shortly afterwards.
- The Dead Don't Die (2019) [Hank Thompson]: Devoured/mauled to death, along with Caleb Landry Jones, by zombies (off-screen); he later comes back to life as a zombie.
- Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) [Milo Walker]:
- Tall Tales and Legends: John Henry (1985) [John Henry]: Presumably dies of exhaustion after pounding a tunnel through a mountain. (I haven't seen this, but I'm familiar with the legend.)
- Lonesome Dove (1989 miniseries) [Joshua Deets]: Stabbed in the chest with a spear as he tries to return a Native American child to the child's family. (Thanks to Michael)
- Touch: Lost and Found (2012) [Arthur Teller]: Dies of mysterious circumstances and is found by Kiefer Sutherland slumped over his car's steering wheel.
- Hannah's Law (2012 TV) [Isom Dart]: Shot in the back by Brendan Fletcher.
- A Way Back Home (2013 TV) [Charlie Shuffleton]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes before the start of the film. His death is revealed when Austin Stowell returns to his hometown at the beginning of the movie. Danny appears in flashbacks and visions that Austin sees.
- Criminal Minds: Derek (2016) [Hank Morgan]: Played as a Old-version of Shemar Moore's late father, appears as a ghost through the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.