Danny Blanco Hall (19?? -)
a.k.a. Danny Blanco, a.k.a. Danny Blanco-Hall
Film Deaths Edit
- End of the Line (2007) [Davis]: Decapitated by Bill Croft with a sword while being restrained by members of Joan McBride's cult.
- Riddick (2013) [Falco]: Killed (off-screen) by Vin Diesel in the caves; we last see him being dragged away. His body is shown afterwards when the other mercenaries discover him, set up as a decoy by Vin.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011): [Ezekiel Sanders]: Depending on player choice, Danny can be killed lethally during a hostage situation at the Sariff Industries manufacturing plant, or killed in his own apartment later during the game.
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) [Jacob Zenger / Daniel Cross]: Playing a dual role, "Daniel Cross" is stabbed in the stomach by Nolan North at the end of a chase. ("Jacob Zenger" survives the game.)
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (2013) [Colonel Ike Sloan]: Disintegrated with a highpower arm-mounted laser by Michael Biehn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.