Danny Aiello (1933 - 2019)
- The Stuff (1985) [Vickers]: Either mauled to death (off-screen) his Stuff-addicted dog or consumed by the Stuff itself; the scene ends with the Stuff emerging from the dog's mouth as Danny cowers from it.
- Man on Fire (1987) [Conti]: Shot to death by Scott Glenn while Danny try to run over Scott with his car.
- The Third Solution (Russicum: I giorni del diavolo) (1988) [George Sherman]: Presumably commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself; his final scene ends with him being left alone in a room with a gun and being instructed to make the right decision.
- Harlem Nights (1989) [Phil Cantone]: Presumably suffocates when Richard Pryor's cohorts lock him bound to a chair in the disused bank vault, stating if he breathes shallow he might survive till the bank staff return after the weekend (it's left unclear if he died or not, so I thought I'd list this just in case). (Thanks to Arben)
- White Hot (Crack in the Mirror) (1989) [Charlie Buick]: Shot repeatedly by one of Kevin Gray's thugs in the street; after Danny talks back following the first (non-fatal) shot, we only see the hitman firing the remaining shots.
- Ruby (1992) [Jack Ruby]: Dies (off-screen) in prison of lung cancer. His death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end.
- City Hall (1996) [Frank Anselmo]: Commits suicide by shooting himself. (Thanks to Arben)
- Lucky Number Slevin (2006) [Roth]: Killed (off-screen) by Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingsley's henchmen; his body is shown afterwards as the henchmen are torturing Scott Gibson. (Thanks to Eric)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.