Danielle Panabaker (1987 - )
- Friday the 13th (2009) [Jenna]: Impaled in the back through her chest with a machete by Jason (Derek Mears), as Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti look on helplessly. (Thanks to Andrew, Jake, Cody, and Frank)
- The Crazies (2010) [Becca Darling]: Neck snapped when she gets yanked out of the car after a hose is tangled around her neck at a car wash. (Thanks to Melissa)
- The Ward (2010) [Sarah]: Electrocuted after Jillian Kramer straps her into the electroshock chair and turns up the power. (The whole movie turns out to be a representation of Mika Boorem's multiple personalities battling among themselves.)
- Justified: Starvation (2014) [Penny Cole]: Stabbed to death off-screen with a shiv by Lisa Lynch.
- Arrow: Legends of Yesterday (2015) [Caitlin Snow]: Vaporized (along with Katie Cassidy, Emily Bett Rickards and David Ramsey) when Casper Crump causes a megablast from the Staff of Horus (This timeline is altered, however, due to Grant Gustin running fast enough to go back to the previous day, so Danielle is still alive in the present time).
- The Flash: Back to Normal (2016) [Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost (Earth-2)]: Playing a dual role as Caitlin Snow and her Earth-2 doppleganger, Killer Frost, Killer Frost is stabbed in the stomach with her own ice projectile by Teddy Sears when she attempts to kill Caitlin (Earth One Caitlin survives the episode, however).
- The Flash: Cause and XS (2019) [Caitlin Snow]: Impaled in the back with a lightning-shaped dagger by Chris Klein when he throws it into the air; This death is erased when Jessica Parker Kennedy travels back in time and fixes the timeline.
- The Flash: A Flash of the Lightning (2019) [Caitlin Snow]: In one of the billions of possible futures witnessed by Grant Gustin, Danielle is seen being disintegrated by anti-matter (This is a vision so Danielle survives the episode.)
- Sister of Kay Panabaker
- Mrs. N. Hayes Robbins
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.