Danielle Burgio (19?? - )
a.k.a. Danielle Jeffery
- John Carpenter's Vampires (1998) [Woman Vampire #1]: Bursts into flames when Daniel Baldwin drags her out into the sunlight, after James Woods shoots her with a crossbow.
- Summer of Sam (1999) [Jody Valenti, Woman in Car #1]: Shot by Michael Badalucco while sitting in a car with Lisa France. (Note: In fact, the real-life Jody Valenti survived the shooting; however, the movie does not mention her survival, creating the impression that both women were killed. Still, I thought I should list it if only to clear up that impression.) (Thanks to Danielle)
- Ghosts of Mars (2001) [Local Dispatch Officer]: Shot repeatedly by Natasha Henstridge after the possessed Danielle attacks them.
- The Eliminator (2004) [Santha]: Whacked on the head with a hardened stick by Paul Logan just as she's about to try to stab Bas Rutten with a poisoned knife.
- Cellular (2004) [Stunt Double: Dana Bayback]: Doubling as Valerie Cruz's character who is shot by William H. Macy. For more information, see Cruz's respective page.
- All Souls Day: Dia de los Muertos (2005) [Esmerelda]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by slashing her wrists in the jail cell; her body is shown afterwards when David Keith discovers her. She later comes back to life as a zombie.
- House of the Dead 2 (2005) [Alicia]: Playing Ona Grauer's character from the first movie, she is revealed to have become a zombie as a result of having been revived with a reanimation serum; she is shot in the head by Emmanuelle Vaugier to prevent Danielle from killing Ed Quinn. (Danielle is under heavy zombie makeup in her scenes as a zombie.)
- Charmed: Pre-Witched (2001) [Unnamed Woman]: Stabbed in the back by W. Earl Brown as the The Charmed Ones looks on shock.
- Crossing Jordan: Second Chances (2004) [Andrea Goddard]: Hit on the head with a golf club by Marc Vann, who then throws her body down the stairs to make it look like an accident. Her body is shown occasionally throughout the episode as Miguel Ferrer and Susan Gibney investigate her death. (Thanks to Danielle)
- CSI: NY: The Closer (2005) [Margo Trent]: Hit by a truck when she runs into the street while fleeing from Amaury Nolasco; her body is shown lying in the street while Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes investigate the scene, and again in the morgue throughout the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.