Daniel von Bargen (1950 - 2015)
- Basic Instinct (1992) [Lieutenant Nilsen]: Shot in the head by Sharon Stone, his body is later seen when Michael Douglas discovers him dead in his car. (The movie initially indicates that the killer was Jeanne Tripplehorn, but later confirms it was Sharon.)
- Lord of Illusions (1995) [Nix]: Shot in the heart, but is later resurrected. He dies again after he falls into a pit of fire and explodes
- Thinner (1996) [Chief Duncan Hopley]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in his home; we only hear the shot after Robert John Burke walks out of the house.
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000) [Sheriff Cooley]: Drowned (off-screen) during a flood by George Clooney's house (as Daniel is about to lynch George). (Thanks to Tommy)
- The X-Files: The Pine Bluff Variant (1998) [Jacob Steven Haley]: Dies of the experimental bio-weapon after being exposed by Michael MacRae. His body is later seen after he crashes his car. (von Bargen wearing make up the role.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.