Daniel Stern (1957 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Blue Thunder (1983) [Officer Richard Lymangood]: Run over with a car by Anthony James. (Thanks to Michael)
- D.O.A. (1988) [Hal Petersham]: Falls out of a window during a struggle with Dennis Quaid (after Dennis shoots him causing him to fall back through a glass pane while clutching a typewriter). His body is later seen when Dennis looks out through the broken window.
- Weekend War (1988) [Dr. David Garfield]: Killed in combat by being shot in the back by soldiers.
- Leviathan (1989) [Buzz 'Sixpack' Parrish]: Dies of an infection, he later comes back to life (portrayed by Tom Woodruff Jr.) when his body is then taken over by one of the Leviathans (which is then destroyed when Peter Weller blows him up with a seismic device). (Thanks to Michael)
- Very Bad Things (1998) [Adam Berkow]: Hit by a car driven by his brother (Jeremy Piven) when Daniel runs in front of his SUV to protect it; he dies in the hospital shortly afterwards.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Samson and Delilah (1984) [Micah]: Stabbed in the back by a Philistine soldier while Daniel is talking to Max von Sydow.
- Gun: The Shot (1997) [Harvey Hochfelder]: Shot in the chest during a convenience store robbery; the episode depicts him foiling the robbery and becoming a public hero/ celebrity, but at the end it's revealed that he was indeed shot and that everything else was just a product of his imagination as he dies.
Web Series Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Funny or Die: Westworld Featuring City Slickers (2017) [Phil Berquist]: Shot in the head by Billy Crystal after arguing. This happens two times with Daniel coming back to life each time and survives the end of the video. (Played for comic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.