Daniel Day-Lewis (1957 - )
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1988) [Tomas]: Killed in a car accident (off-screen), along with Juliette Binoche. We see a scene of Lena Olin reading a letter informing her of their deaths, followed by a flashback scene of Daniel and Juliette, leading up to the crash (though the scene fades to white before the actual accident).
- My Left Foot (1989) [Christy Brown]: Chokes to death (off-screen) shortly after the events of the film. His death is mentioned in text at the very end of the film.
- The Crucible (1996) [John Proctor]: Executed by hanging alongside Mary Pat Gleason and Elizabeth Lawrence after supposedly being found guilty of witchcraft; it's made clear that their deaths were politically motivated. (Historically, Proctor was hanged towards the middle of the executions of the Salem witch trials; not at the last group that was executed) (Thanks to Michelle)
- Gangs of New York (2002) [William 'Bill the Butcher' Cutting]: Stabbed in the chest by Leonardo DiCaprio in the street, at the end of the battle between their gangs.
- The Ballad of Jack and Rose (2005) [Jack Slavin] Dies of his sickness. His body is burned along with his house by Camilla Belle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.