Dana Ghia (1932 - )
a.k.a. Ghia Arlen, or Felicita Ghia, or Diana Madigan
Film Deaths Edit
- Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die (Oggi a me...domani a te!; Today It's Me, Tomorrow You) (1968) [Mirana Kiowa]: Shot in the chest by Tatsuya Nakadai after he rapes her on the couch, as Brett Halsey looks on helplessly. Shown in a black & white flashback sequence.
- Smile Before Death (Il Sorriso della iena) (1972) [Magda]: Stabbed repeatedly by Silvano Tranquilli, then bludgeoned to death with an ashtray by Rosalba Neri. Her body is shown again later on when Jenny Tamburi discovers her. (Thanks to Johan)
- Seven Deaths in the Cat's Eye (La Morte negli occhi del gatto) (1973) [Lady Alicia]: Smothered with a pillow by Venantino Venantini. Her body is shown again later on when her daughter (Jane Birkin) discovers her in the cellar, after Dana's body had been taken from her coffin. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Night Child (Il Medaglione insanguinato; The Cursed Medallion) (1975) [Emily's Mother]: Jumps to her death from a window, after being trapped in a burning room by Nicoletta Elmi. (Thanks to Johan)
- Nine Guests for a Crime (Nove ospiti per un delitto) (1977) [Elisabetta]: Shot to death by John Richardson. (Thanks to Andrea)
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.