The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Dana Carvey (1955 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Wayne's World (1992) [Garth Algar]: Dies in a house-fire when the guitar speaker explodes and burns down the house. He is seen dead in Mike Myers's arms. The death is rewinded by both Myers and Carvey into a happy ending with Dana surviving. (Played for comic effect.)
- Little Nicky (2000) [Referee]: As the referee he is being possessed by Tommy 'Tiny' Lister he then drinks from the flask that rips Tommy`s soul out of Dana Carvey`s mouth. It isn`t known if this counts as a death but I thought I`d just list in just in case.
- The Master of Disguise (2002) [Pistachio Disguisey]: Portraying the role of a character and his multiple disguises, the end credits features him as a caveman who is eaten by a dinosaur. (Played for Comic effect)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Since Carvey plays multiple characters on Saturday Night Live, only the specific roles that die are listed. All of these segments are obviously played for comic effect.
- Saturday Night Live (Feb. 27, 1988) [Employee]: In a commercial parody revolving around trap doors, he falls down into a trap door activated by Jon Lovitz after he confronts Jon about him messing around with his wife. However the door is slow to open with him hanging on until Jon kicks him off into the pit.
- Saturday Night Live (Sept. 30, 1989) [Third Man]: In "Airplane Terrorists", he is shot to death off-screen by terrorists (Mike Myers and Kevin Nealon) when terrorist leader Phil Hartman orders his death after Bruce Willis keeps making tasteless jokes.
- Saturday Night Live (Feb. 16, 1991) [Dana Carvey]: In a sketch parodying Misery (with Dana playing the James Caan role), Dana is shot to death by Jon Lovitz after Jon kills Roseanne Barr so he can take over the Church Lady act. (I haven't seen the episode, but SNL Transcripts mentions that Dana dies.
- Great Minds with Dan Harmon: John F. Kennedy (2016) [Spider Kennedy/John F. Kennedy Clone]: Stabbed in the back with a screwdriver by the clone of John F. Kennedy (as Spider Kennedy). Under goes total protoplasmic disconversion and turns to dust (as John F. Kennedy Clone).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.