Dan Hedaya (1940 - )
- Blood Simple (1984) [Julian Marty]: Buried alive by John Getz by the side of the road. Dan had earlier been shot in the chest by M. Emmet Walsh in Dan's office; John discovered him and attempted to dispose of the "body," only to have Dan come to while John was driving him away.
- Commando (1985) [Arius]: Shot repeatedly with a shotgun by Arnold Schwarzenegger. (Thanks to Tal)
- The Addams Family (1991) [Tully Alford, the Addams' Attorney]: Buried alive by Christina Ricci and Jimmy Workman, after Dan is blown through a window by Christopher Lloyd and falls into an open grave. (Played for comic effect, obviously.) (Thanks to Wen)
- Alien Resurrection (1997) [General Martin Perez]: Stabbed/impaled in the back of the head by an alien's mouth; he dies after feeling the back of his head and pulling out a chunk of brain. (Thanks to Wen)
- Shaft (2000) [Jack Roselli]: Shot in the back by Vanessa L. Williams while Dan is holding a gun on Samuel L. Jackson, after Vanessa shoots Ruben Santiago-Hudson.
- Miami Vice: The Payback (1986) [Reuben Reydolfo]: Shot to death by Graham Beckel on a boat. (Thanks to Robert)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.