Dan Hedaya (1940 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984) [John Gomez]: Shot by Peter Weller as Dan tries to shoot Peter from behind.
- Blood Simple (1984) [Julian Marty]: Buried alive by John Getz by the side of the road. Dan had earlier been shot in the chest by M. Emmet Walsh in Dan's office; John discovered him and attempted to dispose of the "body," only to have Dan come to while John was driving him away.
- Commando (1985) [Arius]: Shot repeatedly with a shotgun by Arnold Schwarzenegger until he falls off a balcony.
- Wise Guys (1986) [Anthony Castelo]: Dies after his cigar is lighted causing an explosion to blow up the building he is in due to a gas leak.
- The Addams Family (1991)[Tully Alford, the Addams' Attorney]: Buried alive by Christina Ricci and Jimmy Workman, after Dan is blown through a window by Christopher Lloyd and falls into an open grave. (Played for comic effect, obviously.)
- Alien: Resurrection (1997) [General Martin Perez]: Stabbed/impaled in the back of the head by an alien's mouth; he dies after feeling the back of his head and pulling out a chunk of brain.
- Shaft (2000) [Jack Roselli]: Shot in the back by Vanessa L. Williams while Dan is holding a gun on Samuel L. Jackson, after Vanessa shoots Ruben Santiago-Hudson.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Payback (1986) [Ruben Reydolfo]: Shot in the Back by Graham Beckel when Graham wanted to Steal Frank Zappa's money while they are into the Sea.
- Person of Interest: The Fix (2011) [Detective Sullivan]: Shot to death, off screen by Enrico Colantoni and his body found by Taraji P. Henson.
- Gotham: Year Zero: Nothing's Shocking (2019) [Detective Dix]: Strangled to death by Sarah Pidgeon disguised as Donal Logue
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.