Dallas Roberts (1970 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Sisters (2006) [Dylan Wallace]: Stabbed repeatedly in the back, stomach and neck with knitting needles by Lou Doillon in her alternative personality, he dies after crawling to the window to be seen by Chloë Sevigny. His body is later seen when Stephen Rea stuffs him into a sofa bed. (see Lisle Wilson in the 1973 version.)
- Tell Tale (2009) [The Surgeon ]: Killed by repeated applications of a defibrillator to his chest by Josh Lucas, stopping his heart, after the surgeon stabs Brian Cox in the neck with a scalpel.
- The Grey (2011) [Pete Hendrick]: Drowned after his foot gets caught between some rocks in the river, trapping him just below the surface, as Liam Neeson attempts to save him. (Thanks to Arben and Tommy)
- The Factory (2012) [Carl]: Shot (off-screen) in the left side of his chest by John Cusack. He dies shortly after while talking to Jennifer Carpenter.
- Mayhem (2017) [The Reaper]: Disemboweled with a buzzsaw by Samara Weaving during a struggle while he is about to kill Samara with a nail gun. His body is later seen again when Samara and Steven Yeun light it on fire while on video chat with Steven Brand.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- The Walking Dead: Welcome to the Tombs (2013) [Milton Mamet]: Stabbed in the stomach by David Morrissey after Dallas tried attacking him. David then leaves Dallas to die and reanimate as a zombie in an attempt to kill Laurie Holden. After reanimating as a zombie, he is then stabbed in the head by Laurie (off-screen).
- Chicago P.D.: The Song of Gregory William Yates (2014) [Greg Yates]: Shot to death by Sophia Bush after Dallas refuses to stop getting closer to her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.