Daliah Lavi (1942 - 2017)
- The Whip and the Body (La frusta e il corpo; What; Night Is the Phantom) (1963) [Novenka Menliff]: Stabs herself while trying to destroy a hallucination of Christopher Lee; the knife plunges through the hallucination and into her own chest as her husband watches on.
- The Demon (Il demonio) (1963) [Purificata]: Stabbed multiple times in the chest by Frank Wolff.
- Ten Little Indians (And Then There Were None) (1965) [Ilona Bergen]: Poisoned when Wilfrid Hyde-White injects her with a needle; we only see the needle coming towards her, then her body is shown afterwards when the other characters discover her. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Silencers (1966) [Tina]: Apparently injured by an explosion after she accidentally activates and throws one of Dean Martin's explosive buttons. She's shown slumped against the wall immediately after the blast, but later regains consciousness long enough to activate an alarm, only to collapse again. If she wasn't dead at that point, she presumably died (off-screen) when the bad guys' entire headquarters blows up.
- The Spy with a Cold Nose (1966) [Princess Natasha Romanova]: Killed in an explosion. (Thanks to Matthew)
- Casino Royale (1967) [The Detainer (Agent 007)]: Killed (along with just about everybody else in the movie) in an explosion when Woody Allen (whom Daliah "activated" with by making him swallow the explosive pill) accidentally blows up the casino. She appeared to get out of it, But is seen as an angel floating on a cloud afterwards.
- The High Commissioner (Nobody Runs Forever) (1968) [Maria Cholon]: Killed in an explosion, along with Lilli Palmer, after Lilli brings back the bomb (hidden inside a clock) that Daliah had sent to Christopher Plummer. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Some Girls Do (1969) [Baroness Helga Hagen]: Killed in an explosion (along with Beba Loncar) when James Villiers' headquarters blows up while they're still trapped inside. (Thanks to Andrew)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.