Dale Van Sickel (1907 - 1977)
(Note: As a professional stunt performer, Dale probably "died" in place of other actors, though I don't know any specific examples. Additionally, he probably died in several more of his generic "Thug" and "Henchman" bit parts, though the above films are the only ones I know definitely.)
- Mr. and Mrs. North (1942) [Corpse of Stanley Brent]: Killed (off-screen) by Stuart Crawford; his body is shown afterwards when Gracie Allen opens the closet door and Dale falls out.
- Storm Warning (1951) [Walter Adams]: Beaten to death by Steve Cochran during a lynching.
- Earth vs. the Flying Saucers (1956) [Man Crushed Beneath Wall]: Crushed to death by falling rubble during the alien invasion.
- Thunder Road (1958) [Mike Williams, Treasury Agent]: Killed in a car crash/explosion, along with Mitch Ryan.
- Cyborg 2087 (1966) [Tracer #1]: Killed in a struggle with Michael Rennie; his body later vanishes when the timeline is altered. (Thanks to Dignan)
- Johnny Reno (1966) [Ab Conners]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Dana Andrews.
- Murderer's Row (1966) [Fortress Guard]: Shot in the chest by Dean Martin using his '10 second delay' gun. (Thanks to Brian)