Dabbs Greer (1917 - 2007)
- The Vampire (Mark of the Vampire) (1957) [Dr. Will Beaumont]: Bitten on the throat by John Beal in their laboratory; John then drags his body over to the incinerator and puts him in.
- The Giant Claw (1957) [Fighter Pilot]: Killed along with all the other pilots in his squadron by the giant extra-terrestrial bird they were battling. (This scene was largely made of archive clips from the 1952 film 'Mission over Korea')
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Fugitive Nurse (1958) [Dave Kirby]: Killed in a plane crash while piloting a private plane, after Jeanette Nolan puts morphine in Dabbs' whiskey.
- The Twilight Zone: Valley of the Shadow (1963) [Evans]: Shot, along with Jacques Aubuchon and David Opatoshu, by Ed Nelson, when they try to prevent Ed from stealing the town's secrets. They are brought back to life (off-screen) by Natalie Trundy.
- The Outer Limits: The Children of Spider County (1964) [Mr. Bishop]: Disintegrated by Kent Smith after Kent transforms into the Eros Creature (William O. Douglas Jr.), when Dabbs reaches for his rifle. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The F.B.I.: The Hostage (1967) [Harry Porter]: Shot in the back by Edward Mulhare.
- The Invaders: The Experiment (1967) [The Minister]: Killed when Roddy McDowall rescues Roy Thinnes from the mind altering theatre and they destroy the machines causing the building to blow up. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.