D.C. Douglas (1966 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Future Force (1989) [Billy]: Shot to death by an assassin inside his own computer hacking room.
- 666: The Child (2006) [Dr. Loring]: Stabbed in the eye with a dentist's drill by Booboo Stewart when D.C. tries to drill Booboo's teeth.
- Titanic II (2010) [Captain Will Howard]: Killed when one of the ship's boilers explodes during the sinking of the Titanic II.
- End of Evangelion (2019) [Keel Lorenz]: Dissolved by Ryan Bartley. (See also Mugihito in the Japanese version and Tom Booker in the first English version.)
Television Deaths Edit
- NCIS: Neighborhood Watch (2012) [Rob Nelson]: Shot to death by Daniela Ruah inside another criminal's house.
- Sharknado 2: The Second One (2014) [Bud]: Eaten by a shark-alligator hybrid inside a sewer tunnel.
- Regular Show: Space Escape (2016) [Colonel Rawls]: There are two possibilities for how he dies: 1) Crushed by the door he uses to let the others escape out of, or 2) found and wiped from existence by Robert Englund.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Settlement (2018) [Jasley Donomikols]: Killed by Kyle McCarley on the orders of Johnny Yong Bosch as revenge for the deaths of David Vincent, Wendee Lee, and Cristina Vee, by destroying the bridge of his ship. (See also Ryouta Takeuchi in the Japanese version.)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable: Goodbye, Morioh Town! The Golden Heart (2019) [Yoshikage Kira]: As revealed in a flashback, after being beaten to a pulp by Matthew Mercer, he was run over by an ambulance, the wheels scraping his face clean off to the horror of everyone present. He comes back as a ghost, only to be intercepted by Kira Buckland. As he attempts to force Kira to turn around, the ghost of a dog bites his hand, causing him to turn around instead, allowing the alley hands to tear his ghost to shreds. (See also Toshiyuki Morikawa in the Japanese version.)
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Tales of Vesperia (2008) [Alexei Dinoia]: Crushed to death by a core of Zaude after being injured by Troy Baker.
- Resident Evil 5 (Biohazard 5) (2009) [Albert Wesker]: Explodes after being hit by RPGs fired by Roger Craig Smith and Karen Dyer.
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Legion]: In the event that the player decides to hand him over to Cerberus, DC will ultimately be dismantled for research purposes and remade into a drone. As with many of the squad members, he can also die during the suicide mission if certain requirements are not met: he can either be killed in shipboard accidents during the approach to the Collector base, shot to death leading a squad, killed fighting the Collectors if tasked with holding the line, or crushed by falling rubble.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Legion/Geth VI]: Playing both Legion and his replacement (who only appears if Legion did not survive the previous game), both characters share the same deaths: they can either be killed by Ash Sroka while attempting to stop Shepard from destroying the Geth should s/he choose to do so; they can sacrifice themselves to grant the Geth true sentience by dispersing their personalities into the code of all other Geth; they can be killed along with Tricia Helfer and all other artificial intelligences if Shepard chooses the "Destroy" ending; finally, they can be killed along with all other advanced lifeforms in the galaxy if Shepard chooses the "Refusal" ending.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.