Cyril Cusack (1910 - 1993)
- Odd Man Out (Gang War) (1947) [Pat]: Shot to death (along with Dan O'Herlihy) in a shoot-out with police outside a boarding house. We only hear the shots from inside the boarding house, then see the bodies lying in the street afterwards.
- I Thank a Fool (1962) [Captain Ferris]: Falls to his death when he falls through a rickety barrier while backing away from the police; he lands on a turnstile on the playground below.
- Fahrenheit 451 (1966) [The Captain]: Burned to death by Oskar Werner when Cyril pulls a gun at Oskar.
- All the Way Boys (Piu forte, ragazzi!; Plane Crazy) (1972) [Matto]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes while flying in Terence Hill and Bud Spencer's plane. We see him later sitting in his seat as Bud passes by, recognizing that he died. (Thanks to Chris)
- Husband of Maureen Cusack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.