Courtney Gains (1965 - )
- Children of the Corn (1984) [Malachai]: Neck snapped by a possessed John Franklin (after Courtney betrays him). (Thanks to Wen)
- Lust in the Dust (1985) [Red Dick Barker]: Neck accidentally snapped between Divine's legs during sex. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Killing Grounds (1998) [Vincent Reynosa]: Shot repeatedly by Scott Brick having been rammed by a truck after Gains kills Priscilla Barnes.
- The Landlady (1998) [Tyson Johns]: Shot in the chest by Talia Shire when he enters Susie Singer's apartment.
- Halloween (2007) [Kendall Jacks]: Head bashed against the cell wall by Tyler Mane. (This scene is present only in the Unrated DVD version, not in the original theatrical version.)
- Faster (2010) [Telemarketer]: Shot in the head by Dwayne Johnson; his body is later seen when the police investigate.
- Monk: Mr. Monk Is on the Run, Part 1 (2008) [Frank Nunn, the Six-Fingered Man]: Shot to death by Scott Glenn while Tony Shalhoub is holding a gun on Courtney (causing Tony to assume that he killed Courtney). (Courtney also appears in flashbacks in the following episode Part 2.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.