The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Corey Johnson (1961 - )
a.k.a John Johnson
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Saving Private Ryan (1998) [Radioman]: Shot in the face (off-camera) by the German soldiers during the film opening battle. His dead body and damaged face are seen when Tom Hanks ask him to phone reinforcement.
- Do Not Disturb (1999) [Bruno Dekker]: Impaled on a beam after he jumps off a roof to escape the police, only to land on a passing closed roof tour boat (crashing through the glass structure).
- The Mummy (1999) [Mr. Daniels]: Life-force drained (offscreen) by Arnold Vosloo after being separated from Brendan Fraser 's group. He is last seen cornered by the brainwashed townsfolk, the scene cutting to Kevin J. O'Connor 's reaction just as Arnold begins to feed.
- Out For A Kill (2003) [Ed Grey]: Shot dead by a sniper.
- Hellboy (2004) [Agent Clay]: Possibly dies after being stabbed repeatedly in the chest and stomach by Ladislav Beran. His body is later seen when Ron Perlman discovers him. As Jeffrey Tambor later establishes, Corey survives long enough to be rescued, but may not live through the night.
- A Sound of Thunder (2005) [Christian Middleton]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after being infected by a poisonous plant. His death is undone when Edward Burns goes back in time and prevents Corey from stepping on the butterfly.
- The Contract (2006) [Davis]: Shot twice with his own rifle by Morgan Freeman at the end of a struggle over the firearm as Corey is about to carry out an assassination.
- The Fourth Kind (2009) [Tommy Fisher]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, after killing his wife (Tyne Rafaeli) and children. (Shown in a split-screen scene. Just before the shooting, the scene shifts from Corey to a black-and-white pixilated version of the scene; this is allegedly news footage of the "real" incident from the supposedly true story, but in fact, the scene and the entire film is fiction).
- Kick-Ass (2010) [Sporty Goon]: Killed at the end of a fight/shootout with Nicolas Cage and Chloe Grace Moretz.
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) [Church Leader]: Impaled through the throat with a length of wooden pole by Colin Firth - both of whom were under the influence of Samuel L. Jackson's mind-controlling signal at the time (Partially played for dark off-color comedy results.)
- The Titan (2018) [Cl. Jim Peterson]: Stabbed in the throat by the mutated Sam Worthington using his tendrils.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.