Coolio (1963 - )
A.K.A. "Artis Leon Ivey Jr."
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Judgment Day (Video, 1999) [Luther/Lucifer]: Shot repeatedly in a shootout with Ice-T; he dies while being questioned.
- China Strike Force (2000) [Coolio]: A car on a glass roof finally crashes down and crushes Coolio, causing him to fall through the glass window panel to his death.
- The Convent (Video, 2000) [Officer Starkey]: Killed by one of the demonically possessed students (my memory is vague but I recall he died at the end).
- Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth (2000) [Administrator Formerly Known as Principal]: Electrocuted when he gets knocked into his hot tub during a confrontation with the killer. (Played for comedic effect.)
- Submerged (Video, 2000) [Jeff Cort]: Killed in a shootout on board the plane (my memory is vague but I recall he died at the end)
- Stealing Candy (Video, 2003) [Brad Vorman]: Shot repeatedly by Alex McArthur after being stabbed in the back with a pitchfork by Jenya Lano then hit by a van.
- Dracula 3000 (Video, 2004) : Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Langley Kirkwood; he later returns as a vampire, and is stabbed in the heart with a broken wooden pool cue by Tommy 'Tiny' Lister. (Thanks to Eric)
- A Wonderful Night in Split (2004) (Ta Divna Splitska Noc) [Frankie]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in mouth
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Charmed: Marry-Go-Round (2002) [Lazarus Demon]: Died four times in the episode, 1)Impaled when Rose McGowan orbed a sword into his stomach, 2)Hit with a fireball by Julian McMahon, 3)Blown up by Holly Marie Combs's Molecular Combustion, 4)Hit with a fireball by Julian McMahon so his ashes can be buried in the ground.
- Red Water (2003 TV movie) [Ice]: Devoured by the bull shark whilst shooting at it during a struggle in the water (having been knocked into the river).
- Pterodactyl (2005 TV movie) [Capt. Bergen]: Killed by one of the Pterodactyls as he is locking a missile onto it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.