Colleen Dewhurst (1924 - 1991)
- McQ (1974) [Myra]: Shot twice in the stomach by a hitman after she opens the door, expecting John Wayne.
- The Dead Zone (1983) [Henrietta Dodd]: Shot in the stomach by Tom Skerritt after she tries to shoot Christopher Walken.
- The Big Valley: A Day of Terror (1966) [Annie Morton]: Shot in the stomach by Barbara Stanwyck when Colleen threatens to kill Linda Evans. (Thanks to Dr. Dan)
- Murphy Brown: Full Circle (1991) [Avery Brown Sr.]: Colleen doesn't appear in this episode (as it was filmed after her real-life death), but it's revealed that her character died of unspecified causes. (Colleen's last actual appearance on the series was in the 1990 episode Bob & Murphy & Ted & Avery.)
- Road to Avonlea: Old Friends, Old Wounds (1992) [Marilla Cuthbert]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure; this episode was prepared as a tribute after Colleen's death in real life, and all of her appearance in this episode was assembled from previously-filmed footage. (Her last actual appearance on the series was in the 1990 episode Of Corsets, Secrets, and True True Love.) (Thanks to Johan)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.