Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Colleen Camp (1953 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Death Game (1977) [Donna]: Hit by a car, along with Sondra Locke. The movie ends on a blurry freeze-frame of them at the moment of impact.
- Deadly Games (1982) [Randy]: Drowned in a swimming pool when Sam Groom pulls her under and ties her leg to the pool filter. After she's tied down, we only see her hand breaking the surface of the water and clutching the air as the scene fades to black. Her body is not shown afterwards.
- Clue (1985) [Yvette the Maid]: Strangled with a noose by either Lesley Ann Warren, Eileen Brennan or Madeline Kahn (depending on the different "solutions"). We see the start of the strangulation, and her body is shown afterwards lying on a pool table.
- The Vagrant (1992) [Judy Dansig] Murdered off-screen by Marshall Bell . Her decapitated head, hands, and feet are found are in Bill Paxton 's fridge.
- Dead & Deader (2006) [Mrs. Wisteria]: Bitten on the throat by the zombie Tyson Turrou; she immediately comes back to life as a zombie herself, and is then shot in the head by one of the mercenaries.
- The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018) [Mrs. Hanchett]: Hacked with an axe by Kyle MacLachlan (off-screen) before the story begins; Colleen is impersonated by Renee Elise Goldsberry using her supernatural powers through most of the film.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Tales from the Crypt: Korman's Kalamity (1990) [Mrs. Mildred Korman]: Eaten by a monstrous version of her (after she angers it by shooting it repeatedly to no effect) that comes to life out of Harry Anderson's drawing (as she is about to shoot him).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.