Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Colin Firth (1960 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Wings of Fame (1990) [Brian Smith]: Hit on the head by a falling spotlight, as he tries to run away after killing Peter O'Toole at a movie premiere. He appears as a spirit in the afterlife throughout the rest of the film.
- The English Patient (1996) [Geoffrey Clinton]: Killed in a plane crash when he deliberately tries to crash his plane into Ralph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas in the desert. (Thanks to Cedric)
- Where the Truth Lies (2005) [Vince Collins]: Commits suicide by taking an overdose of pills and champagne, while sitting in a bathtub filled with ice water.
- A Single Man (2009) [George Carlyle Falconer]: Dies of a heart attack, after deciding not to commit suicide. (Thanks to Nilescu and Tommy)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) [Harry Hart]: Shot point blank in the head by Samuel L. Jackson, as Mark Strong and Taron Egerton watch in shock through Colin's glasses. (In the 2017 sequel, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, Colin is brought back to life when Halle Berry and Channing Tatum rush to the scene to apply a special head wound repair kit.)
- The Mercy (2018) [Donald Crowhurst]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by jumping from his boat; we only see the clock he is carrying being thrown into the water.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Born Equal (2006; TV movie) [Mark]: Stabbed to death by Robert Carlyle, after Colin narrowly misses hitting Robert with a car and Robert angrily follows Colin home.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Jonathan Firth
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.