Colin Farrell (1976 - )
- Ordinary Decent Criminal (2000) [Alec]: Machine-gunned (along with Peter Mullan) by Stephen Dillane, after Peter pulls a gun on Stephen.
- Minority Report (2002) [Detective Danny Witwer]: Shot in the chest, then in the head, by Max von Sydow in Tom Cruise's apartment. (The final shot is off screen, blocked by Max' back as he stands over Colin)
- Alexander (2004) [Alexander the Great]: Dies of a fever, with his followers and servants by his side.
- Cassandra's Dream (2007) [Terry]: Commits suicide (off screen) by drowning himself in the ocean, after accidentally killing his brother (Ewan McGregor).
- In Bruges (2008) [Ray]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and back by Ralph Fiennes; the movie ends with Colin being loaded into an ambulance, but his narration indicates that he's dying (It's still ambiguous if he survives or not).
- Pride and Glory (2008) [Jimmy Egan]: Beaten to death by a gang while Edward Norton tries in vain to stop them.
- The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus (2009) [Imaginarium Tony #3]: Hanged by a lynch mob after Colin lets them, thinking that the flute in his throat that Christopher Plummer gave him would guard his throat from the noose instead of the fraud that it turned out to be. (Due to Colin playing a transformation of Heath Ledger's character because of Heath's real-life death, both are credited for this death.)
- London Boulevard (2010) [Harry Mitchel]: Stabbed repeatedly in the side by either Jamie Blackley, Johnathan Cullen or Jamie Campbell Butler.
- Fright Night (2011) [Jerry Dandrige]: Playing a vampire, he explodes after Anton Yelchin stabs him with a wooden stake and being exposed to sunlight by David Tennant.
- Horrible Bosses (2011) [Bobby Pellitt]: Shot repeatedly in the chest and head by Kevin Spacey, while Jason Bateman watches in horror.
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) [Travers Goff]: Dies of influenza worsened by complications of alcoholism (off-screen) after sending his daughter (Annie Rose Buckley) on an errand to fetch him pears; his body is seen when she returns to learn of his death from her mother (Ruth Wilson).
- Winter's Tale (2014) [Peter Lake]: Flies off into the stars on his magical horse to become one himself and be re-united with Jessica Brown Findlay.
- Solace (2015) [Cecil Weinberg]: Shot in the chest by Anthony Hopkins in a subway carriage, as Colin asks to be killed because he has a terminal illness.
- The Beguiled (2017) [Cpl. John McBurney]: Collapses and dies after Nicole Kidman serves him poisonous mushrooms gathered by Oona Laurence as Oona, Kirsten Dunst, Elle Fanning, Angourie Rice, Emma Howard and Addison Riecke watch on. See Clint Eastwood in the original 1971 film.
- True Detective: Omega Station (2015) [Detective Ray Velcoro]: Shot to death in the woods by James Frain and other members of the commando hit squad.
- Ex-Mr. Amelia Warner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.