Clint Carleton (1972 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (2007) [Brother]: Killed in an explosion, along with his sister (Rorelee Tio), after Henry Rollins shoots Clint with an arrow with a stick of dynamite attached. (Clint's face was covered with deformed make-up for this role.)
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Masters of Horror: The Damned Thing (2006) [Gabe Green]: Committs Suicide by hitting his Head several times with a Hammer after being possesed by The Damned Thing.
- Harper's Island: Whap (2009) [Ben Wellington]: Dismembered by the propellers of the boat, after Christopher Gorham ties Clint to the underside of the boat.
- Harper's Island: Track, Splat, Sizzle (2009) [Randall Martin]: Slashed by Callum Keith Rennie with a head spade, several years before the story began. His death was shown in a flashback.
Deaths in Music VideoEdit
- "Someday" (2003) (Nickelback music video): Killed in a car crash (off-screen), some time before the video begins. He appears as a ghost throughout the video, trying to communicate with his bereaved partner (Daniella Evangelista), and the cause of his death is revealed on a newspaper vending machine shown at the end of the video.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.