Cliff Robertson (1923 - 2011)
- Underworld USA (1961) [Tolly Devlin]: Shot in the back by Neyle Morrow after Cliff kills Robert Emhardt; he staggers into an alley and dies shortly afterwards as Dolores Dorn and Beatrice Kay kneel by his side.
- 633 Squadron (1964) [Wing Commander Roy Grant]: Fatally injured in a crash when his plane is shot down; he dies in Angus Lennie's arms after Angus pulls him from the wreckage. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Devil's Brigade (1968) [Major Alan Crown]: Shot three times by a German officer (Paul Busch) after Cliff begins dictating terms for the Germans' surrender. (Thanks to Brian)
- Too Late the Hero (Suicide Run) (1970) [Lieutenant Sam Lawson]: Shot to death by Japanese soldiers. (Thanks to Greg)
- Malone (1987) [Charles Delaney] Shot to death by Burt Reynolds.
- Spider-Man (2002) [Uncle Ben Parker]: Shot in the stomach (off-screen) by a carjacker; he dies shortly afterwards, after his nephew (Tobey Maguire) rushes to his side on the sidewalk. (Although this movie presented Michael Papajohn as the killer, flashbacks in the 2007 sequel Spider-Man 3 revealed that it wasn't Michael, but Thomas Haden Church by accident.) (No need to count it again, since he already died by the start of the two sequels) (Note: Cliff did reprise the role for a memory flashback in Spider-Man 2 and well as the shooting from the first film shown in the third).
- Falcon Crest: Ashes to Ashes (1984) [Dr. Michael Ranson]: Killed in a plane crash; his death was not confirmed until the following season's opening episode, Requiem. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Ex-Mr. Cynthia Stone.
- Ex-Mr. Dina Merrill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.