Clea DuVall (1977-)
- Ghosts of Mars (2001) [Bashira Kincaid]: Decapitated when one of the possessed colonists throws a razor-sharp disc at her during the big battle.
- Identity (2003) [Ginny]: Killed in an explosion when her car blows up; we hear the explosion from off-camera, then see the wreckage when John Cusack and Ray Liotta run to the scene. (There is an additional twist to the movie, which I won't reveal.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Grudge (2004) [Jennifer Williams]: Life-force sucked out by Takako Fuji's ghost in her bedroom; her shriveled/mummified body is shown afterwards (along with William Mapother's) in the attic. (Thanks to Alex and Debbie)
- Anamorph (2007) [Sandy Strickland]: Blood drained (off-screen) by the killer (presumably Don Harvey); her body is shown afterwards when Willem Dafoe wakes up next to her. (Thanks to Kris)
- Passengers (2008) [Shannon]: Killed in a plane crash along with everyone on board (seen in flashback as Anne Hathaway recalls what happened). Initially it appears she survived the crash, but it's later revealed she in fact died and has been a ghost all this time. With her crossing over into the after life aided by her late parents (Brad Turner and Claire Smithies). (I haven't seen all of this but it's established all the main characters turn out to be ghosts)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Persona (2008) [Mia Latimer]: Stabbed in the chest (off-screen) by Nathaniel Marston; she dies shortly after Mariska Hargitay rushes into the room after hearing the struggle. (Thanks to Eugene and PortsGuy)
- The Event: And Then There Were More (2011) [Maya]: Shot in the back by one of her fellow aliens as she runs to the badly injured Zeljko Ivanek. (Thanks to Brian).
- American Horror Story: Asylum: Tricks and Treats (2012) [Wendy Peyser]: Stabbed to death by Zachary Quinto; her body is shown again when Sarah Paulson discovers it in Zachary's basement in a subsequent episode, and she appears in flashbacks in later episodes. (Thanks to Frank, Lauren, and Tommy)
No related to Robert Duvall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.