Claude Brasseur (1936 -)
Film Deaths Edit
- Green Harvest (La Verte Moisson) (1959) [Robert Borelli]: Executed by firing squad (off-screen) along with (Francis Lemonnier) by Nazi's, we are informed by the poster at the other end of the prison towards the end of movie.
- Les Distractions (1960) [Laurent Porte]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself after talking to Jean-Paul Belmondo.
- Band of Outsiders (Bande à part) (1964) [Arthur]: Shot to death and repeatedly by his uncle (Ernest Menzer), while Sami Frey and Anna Karina looks in horror.
- The Upper Hand (Du rififi à Paname) (1966) [Giulio]: Shot three times to death by Claudio Brook in a telephone booth at night.
- Le Chien fou (1966) [Marc]: Presumably killed by the middle killers after escaping from the police in the subway.
- Un homme de trop (1967) [Groubac]: Presumably dies of blood loss (off-screen) after being fatally shot in the crotch during a battle with German soldiers.
- Le Viager (1972) [Noël Galipeau]: Killed in an explosion when cigarette lighter accidentally lighting the fireworks in a car at night, while Jean Richard and Gérard Depardieu watch in horror.
- Les Seins de glace (1974) [François Rollin]: Presumably dies of blood loss (off-screen) after being slashed in the left side of the chest by Mireille Darc with his straight razor.
- La Guerre des polices (1979) [Commissioner Jacques Fush]: Shot to death by Gérard Desarthe in a duel while Gérard holding Jean-François Stévenin hostage.
- Une robe noir pour un tueur (1981) [Simon Risler]: Shot to death by police in house with Annie Girardot and Bruno Cremer by his side.
- Guy de Maupassant (1982) [Guy de Maupassant]: Died (off-screen) of syphilis. His body his shown when Jean Carmet discover him at the end of movie.
- Détective (1985) [Emile Chenal]: Shot to death by Xavier Saint-Macary in street, while Xavier kidnappe a young girl.
- Descente aux enfers (1986) [Alan Kolber]: Presumably dies after being stabbed in the throat by a black man, we see it a little later when Sophie Marceau visits him in a hospital at the end of the film.
- L'Orchestre rouge (1989) [Leopold Trepper]: Died (off-screen) in Jerusalem.
- Radio Corbeau (1989) [Paul Maurier]: Accidentally shot in the heart when Roger Planchon tries to shoot Pierre Arditi and Claude intercepts it, in a chruch during Bernard Bloch's furenal.
- Dancing Machine (1990) [Michel Eparvier]: Shot two times in the chest by Étienne Chicot causing him to fall from the roof and through a glass structure, after non-fatally shoot Alain Delon.
- The Supper (Le Souper) (1992) [Joseph Fouché]: Died (off-screen) of unspecified circumstances in exile. We are informed by the text at the end of the film.
- 1, 2, 3, Sun (Un, deux, trois, soleil) (1993) [The bad guy]: Burned to death when Anouk Grinberg douse him with gasoline and set him on fire, as vengeance for killing Olivier Martinez.
- Fio do Horizonte, O (Le Fil de l'horizon) (1993) [Spino]: Shot twice times in the chest by a unknown killer causing him to fall the stairs in a house near the dock at night.
- Le Héros de la famille (2006) [Gabriel Stern]: Died (off-screen) of unspecified circumstances his body his shown in a coffin during his funeral.
- Légitime Défense (2011) [Vautier]: Shot in the head by Olivier Gourmet, after being tortured by being cut a finger of the right hand by Bess Limani in his home, his body is shown when Jean-Paul Rouve and Marie Kremer discover him.
- L'Étudiante et Monsieur Henri (2015) [Henri Voizot]: Died (off-screen) of old age/natural causes we are informed when Noémie Schmidt reads his letter and comes to put a flower in his grave at the end of the film.
- Edda (2005 miniseries TV) [Benito Mussolini]: Executed (off-screen) by a firing squad of partisans; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the TV.
- No Limit (2015 S3 Ep2) [Jacques Brunetti]: Crushed to death with a backhoe driven by Patrick Chesnais while tries to escape with his car.
- Father of Alexandre Brasseur.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.