Clark Gregg (1962- )
- We Were Soldiers (2002) [Capt. Tom Metsker]: Shot in the head by unseen Vietcong forces; his body falls right into a helicopter carrying various corpses just as it's taking off, transporting him along with it.
- The Avengers (2012) [Phil Coulson]: Stabbed in the back by Tom Hiddleston with his sceptre while Chris Hemsworth looks on helplessly; he dies (off-screen) after talking to Samuel L. Jackson. (The television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. reveals that he is later brought back to life by being injected with alien blood.)
- Captain Marvel (2019) [Phil Coulson]: An alien clone of "Phil Coulson" is killed after Samuel L. Jackson crashes the car that they are both riding in; the real "Phil Coulson" survives the film.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Self Control (2017) [Phil Coulson]: An android duplicate of "Phil Coulson" is destroyed in an explosion (along with an android duplicate of Ming-Na Wen) when Ming-Na detonates an explosive device in front of Clark. The real "Phil Coulson" survives the episode.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Missing Pieces (2019) [Phil Coulson / Sarge]: Playing a dual role, "Phil Coulson" dies (off-screen) from an illness induced by the injury he suffered in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The End; he only appears as a hologram to Henry Simmons. "Sarge" survives the episode.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: New Life (2019) [Pachakutiq/ Sarge / Phil Coulson LMD]: Playing a dual role, "Pachakutiq / Sarge" is sliced in half with a sword by Henry Simmons. "Phil Coulson LMD" survives the episode.
- Mr. Jennifer Grey
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.