Clark Gregg (1962-)
- We Were Soldiers (2002) [Capt. Tom Metsker]: Shot in the head by unseen Vietcong forces; his body falls right into a helicopter carrying various corpses just as it's taking off, transporting him along with it.
- The Avengers (Avengers Assemble) (2012) [Phil Coulson]: Impaled (Shown stabbed in PG rated version) in the back by Tom Hiddleston with his sceptre, while Chris Hemsworth looks on helplessly. He dies later while talking to Samuel L. Jackson. (He is later brought back to life through a government program as revealed in the TV series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Captain Marvel (2019) [Phil Coulson]: An alien clone of "Phil Coulson" is killed after Samuel L. Jackson crashes the car that they are both riding in; the actual Phil Coulson survives the film.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Self Control (2017) [Phil Coulson]: An android duplicate of "Phil Coulson" is destroyed in an explosion (along with an android duplicate of Ming-Na Wen) when Ming-Na detonates an explosive device in front of Clark. The real "Phil Coulson" survives the episode.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Missing Pieces (2019) [Phil Coulson / Sarge]: Playing a dual role, "Phil Coulson" dies (off-screen) from an illness induced by the injury he suffered in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The End; he only appears as a hologram to Henry Simmons. "Sarge" survives the episode.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: New Life (2019) [Pachakutiq/Sarge / Phil Coulson LMD]: "Pachakutiq / Sarge" is killed by Chloe Bennet. "Phil Coulson LMD" survives the episode.
- Mr. Jennifer Grey
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.