Claire Trevor (1910 - 2000)
Film Deaths Edit
- Murder, My Sweet (Farewell, My Lovely) (1944) [Helen Grayle]: Shot to death (I couldn't exactly tell where she was hit) by Miles Mander while she's holding a gun on Dick Powell; Dick then picks up her body and carries her over to the couch. (See also Charlotte Rampling's substantially different death scene in the 1975 version Farewell, My Lovely.)
- Born to Kill (1947) [Helen Brent]: Shot to death by Laurence Tierney, through a door.
- The Velvet Touch (1948) [Marian Webster]: Commits suicide (off-screen) in the hospital; we learn of her death when Sydney Greenstreet gets the news over the phone at the police station.
- Hoodlum Empire (1952) [Connie Williams]: Shot to death by Luther Adler.
Notable Connections Edit
- Mrs. Milton H. Bren (producer) (widowed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.