Chuck Norris (1940 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Return of the Dragon (Meng long guojiang; Fury of the Dragon; Revenge of the Dragon; Way of the Dragon) (1972) [Colt]: Neck snapped by Bruce Lee at the end of their fight in the Colosseum.
- Missing in Action (1984) [Colonel James Braddock]: Commits suicide by setting off his own grenades in Chuck's dream sequence. Chuck survives the movie in reality.
- The Hitman (1991) [Cliff Garret]: Shot in the chest by Michael Parks in the beginning of the movie. Chuck flatlines while on the operating table and is clinically dead for a period of time before getting revived.
- Forest Warrior (Video, 1996) [Jebediah McKenna]: Dies prior to the film taking place.
TV Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Walker, Texas Ranger: Silk Dreams (1994) [Ranger Cordell Walker]: Supposedly shot and killed by Clarence Gilyard in a series of dreams/visions that Sheree J. Wilson was having throughout the Episode. However, it turns out Clarence was shooting at Barry Jenner.
- Walker Texas Ranger: Blood Diamond (2001) [Ranger Cordell Walker]: Shot multiple times by Peter Woodward and his henchmen then falls off the roof as Nia Peeples and Judson Mills run to him. His death was just a nightmare, that Sheree J. Wilson was having and woke up from.
Notable Connections:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.