Chuck Connors (1921 - 1992)
Former player with the Brooklyn Dodgers and Chicago Cubs baseball teams
Former player with the Boston Celtics basketball team
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Walk the Dark Street (1956) [Frank Garrick]: Dies of a heart attack.
- The Big Country (1958) [Buck Hannassey]: Shot in the chest by his father (Burl Ives), after Chuck unsuccessfully tries to kill Gregory Peck by firing the signal during a duel; he dies in Burl's arms shortly afterwards.
- The Deserter (La Spina dorsale del diavolo; The Devil's Backbone) (1971) [Reynolds]: Killed in a battle with Apache warriors.
- The Mad Bomber (Detective Geronimo; The Police Connection) (1973) [William Dorn]: Commits suicide by blowing himself up with one of his own explosives.
- Soylent Green (1973) [Tab Fielding]: Stabbed to death with a knife while attempting to kill Charlton Heston in a cathedral.
- 99 and 44/100% Dead (Call Harry Brown) (1974) [Marvin 'Claw' Zuckerman]: Thrown into a vat of chemicals at the end of a fight with Richard Harris in a factory.
- Tourist Trap (1979) [Mr. Slausen]: Hit in the neck with a hatchet by Jocelyn Jones.
- Virus (Day of Resurrection; Fukkatsu no hi) (1980) [Capt. McCloud - HMS Nereid]: Dies when the base he is on is hit by a nuclear bomb.
- The Capture of Grizzly Adams (1982) [Frank Briggs]: Falls off of a bridge at the end of a fight with Dan Haggerty.
- Summer Camp Nightmare (The Butterfly Revolution) (1987) [Mr. Warren]: Accidentally stabbed to death by Stuart Rogers in the woods during a struggle.
- Skinheads (Skinheads: The Second Coming of Hate) (1989) [Mr. Huston]: Shot in the chest by Brian Brophy in Chuck's cabin; Chuck manages to ignite a gunpowder booby-trap with his shotgun before dying.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Night Gallery: The Ring with the Red Velvet Ropes (1972) [Roderick Blanco]: Rapidly ages to death after losing his champion title (and thus his immortality) in a boxing match with Gary Lockwood.
- Roots (1977 TV mini-series) [Tom Moore]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes.
- Matt Houston: Get Houston (1983) [Castanos] Dives out of a high window while trying to escape from the police (off screen). We learn of it when Pamela Hensley tells Lee Horsley, after she receives the news in a phone call.
- Werewolf: The Black Ship (1987) [Janos Skorzeny]: Killed in a struggle with John J. York while both of them are in their werewolf forms.
- Murder, She Wrote: Coal Miner's Slaughter (1988) [Tyler Morgan]: Shot to death with his own rifle by Cliff De Young.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Kamala Devi.
- Ex-Mr. Faith Quabius.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.