Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Christopher Reeve (1952 - 2004)
- Somewhere in Time (1980) [Richard Collier]: Dies of starvation in his apartment, after losing the will to live due to being separated from Jane Seymour through time. He appears as a spirit afterwards being reunited with Jane. (Thanks to Olenka and William)
- Deathtrap (1982) [Clifford Anderson]: Killed (off-screen) during a struggle with Michael Caine; the film suddenly cuts from a scene of Michael and Christopher fighting to a scene of two different actors 'killing' each other in a stage play based on the storyline that Irene Worth is premiering.
- Superman III (1983) [Evil Superman]: 'Evil Superman' ceases when 'Clark Kent' (also played by Reeve) gets the 'better' of him in a fight. We only see 'Evil Superman' disappear then learn they're now one person when Kent opens his shirt, revealing the super suit underneath.
- Bump in the Night (1991) [Lawrence Muller]: Commits suicide by jumping out of a window rather than be arrested. (Thanks to Robert)
- Village of the Damned (1995) [Alan Chaffee]: Killed in an explosion when he brings a bomb into the barn/classroom in order to destroy all the alien children (while also struggling to keep them from reading his mind and finding out about the bomb).
- Saturday Night Live (April 6, 1985) [Guest Host]: Shot to death in a WWII-movie-spoof sketch. (Played for comic effect, obviously.) (Thanks to William)
- Nightmare in the Daylight (1992; TV Movie) [Sean Farrell]: Shot to death by Jaclyn Smith.
- Smallville: Sacred (2005) [Dr. Virgil Swann]: Dies (off-screen), shortly before the start of the episode; we are informed of his death when Tom Welling gets the news. (This episode was filmed after Christopher's real-life death.) (Thanks to Alex)
- Mr. Dana Reeve