Christopher Meloni (1961 - )
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) [Lt. Halperin]: Presumably dies off-screenfrom the genetically-engineered virus after David Morse releases it, between the "present" and "future" scenes of the film.
- Bound (1996) [Johnnie Marzzone]: Shot several times in the chest by Joe Pantoliano in Joe's apartment, after Joe shoots Richard C. Sarafian. His body is later seen when Joe grabs his collar to insult him as Joe disposes of his body.
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008) [Grand Wizard]: Burned to death when he accidentally sets fire to his sheets with his torch after tripping over while chasing John Cho and Kal Penn. (Played for comic effect.) (For this role, Christopher is credited as Reverend Clyde Stanky.)
- Carriers (2009) [Frank]: Possibly dies from the plague off-screen, along with Kiernan Shipka, after being abandoned in an infected area by Chris Pine; Meloni is last seen carrying Kiernan while Chris drives away.
- Man of Steel (2013) [Colonel Hardy]: Killed in an explosion along with Richard Schiff when he crashes his plane into Michael Shannon’s terra-forming device in order to create a black hole.
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2014) [Mort]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head after shooting Jeremy Piven.
- White Bird in a Blizzard (2014) [Brock Connors]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself with a bedsheet in his jail cell; his death is mentioned in Shailene Woodley's voice-over narration over a scene of Christopher being arrested for the murder of Eva Green
- Snatched (2017)| [Roger Simmons]: Falls to his death trying to swing between a chasm using a vine when it snaps, as Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn watch in horror. (The DVD contains an alternate death scene where Christopher is eaten by an anaconda, as Amy and Goldie watch, after lying down to try and stab it from the inside, only to realize he doesn't have a knife.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Dinosaurs: Changing Nature (1994) [Spike]: Providing the voice of a puppet dinosaur, he dies off-screen along with everybody else in the series, when the ice age begins and all the dinosaurs die. (Thanks to Kyle)
- NYPD Blue: My Wild Irish Nose (1997) [Jimmy Liery]: Killed off-screen by one of his associates. (Thanks to Neil)
- Oz: Exeunt Omnes (2003) [Christopher Keller, Prisoner #98K514]: Commits suicide by letting himself fall over a railing after Lee Tergesen pushes him towards it during a struggle.
- True Blood: Hopeless (2012) [Roman Zimojic]: Stabbed in the heart by Denis O'Hare, causing him to explode.
- Happy!: Resurrection (2019) [Nick Sax]: Dies during surgery after accidentally getting shot by Bryce Lorenzo while shielding Christopher Fitzgerald from it's path; he is later resurrected by Ritchie Coster before his body is cremated in the crematorium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.