The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Christopher McDonald (1955 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Chances Are (1989) [Louie Jeffries]: Hit by a car while crossing the road; he is later reincarnated as Robert Downey Jr. (Thanks to ND)
- Fatal Instinct (1993) [Frank Kelbo]: Stabbed in the back with a large power drill by Kate Nelligan. The scene cuts away as she approaches him; his body is shown pinned to the wall afterwards when the police investigate. (Played for comic effect.)
- Benefit of the Doubt (1993) [Dan]: Hits his head on some machinery after being punched in the face by Donald Sutherland; Donald then drops him down a chute into the machinery.
- Terminal Velocity (1994) [Kerr]: Falls to his death after Charlie Sheen manages to dislodge Christopher's grip while they're fighting over a parachute in free-fall. (Thanks to ND)
- The Road Killers (1994) [Glen]: Killed in a car crash/explosion when the gang runs him off the road, he dies as his son (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and brother (Christopher Lambert) looks on helplessly. His charred skeleton is shown later on when Michael Greene investigates the crash site. (Thanks to ND)
- The Rich Man's Wife (1996) [Tony Potenza]: Shot to death and repeatedly by Peter Greene at the end of a chase in a secluded park at night in the rain, his body is shown later when his wife (Halle Berry) discover him during his funeral.
- The Skulls (2000) [Martin Lombard]: Shot repeatedly in the back by Steve Harris, just as Christopher is about to shoot Leslie Bibb and Joshua Jackson; he then falls off of the bridge. (Thanks to ND)
- Superhero Movie (2008) [Lou Landers a.k.a. Hourglass]: Killed in an explosion by his own bomb, after he throws it at Drake Bell (only for Drake to knock it back into Christopher). (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to ND)
- Cat Run (2011) [Bill Krebb]: Killed in an explosion, along with Janet McTeer and Michael Sopko, after Janet gets into Christopher's limousine carrying Christopher's time bomb. (Thanks to Matthew)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Superman: The Animated Series; The Last Son of Krypton Part 1 (1996; animated) [Jor-El]: Killed in an explosion, along with the rest of Krypton's population, when the planet explodes. He is seen later on in a message recorded his son (voiced by Tim Daly) watches.
- 61* (2001 TV) [Mel Allen]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure.
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Dollhouse (2006) [Declan Pace]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself.
- Medium: 1-900-LUCKY (2007) [Gregory King]: Killed (off-screen) by his son (Warren Kole); he appears as a ghost to Ryan Hurst throughout the episode. (Thanks to ND)
- SGU Stargate Universe: Air Part 2 (2009) [Alan Armstrong]: Suffocated after he locks himself in a malfunctioning vehicle with an air leak in order to save the others. (Thanks to Adam)
Notable Connections:[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Daniel McDonald
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.