Christina Hendricks (1975 - )
- Life As We Know It (2010) [Alison Novak]: Killed in a car accident (off-screen), along with Hayes MacArthur; we learn of their deaths afterwards when Katherine Heigl gets the news.
- Drive (2011) [Blanche]: Head blown up with a shotgun by Tim Trella through a motel washroom window, as Ryan Gosling looks on in shock.
- Dark Places (2015) [Patty Day]: Stabbed and then shot by Jeff Chase.
- The Strangers: Prey at Night (2018) [Cindy]: Stabbed twice in the back with a kitchen knife in her bathroom by Emma Bellomy while her daughter (Bailee Madison) looks on in horror. Her body is shown afterwards when her husband (Martin Henderson) and son (Lewis Pullman) discover her.
- Body of Proof: Dead Man Walking (2011) [Jessica Archer/Karen Archer]: Playing a dual role as twin sisters, "Jessica" dies (off-screen) of a blood disease; her body is shown in the morgue when "Karen" identifies her. ("Karen" survives the episode.) (Thanks to Energman and Big O)
- Hap and Leonard: Eskimos (2016) [Trudy Fawst]: Shot in her chest/shoulder by Jimmi Simpson as she was hitting him by riding inside a van. She later died off-screen due to blood loss while driving James Purefoy and Michael Kenneth Williams on the way to a hospital in the van.
- The Romanoffs: House of Special Purpose (2018) [Olivia Rogers]: Dies of a heart attack when, as an actress playing the Tsarina Alexandra Romanoff, she thinks her fellow actors and her are really being machine-gunned down by the film crew.
Ex-Mrs. Geoffrey Arend
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.