Christian Bale (1974 - )
- Henry V (1989) [Falstaff's Boy]: Killed (off-screen) in battle with the French soldiers; his body is shown afterwards when Ian Holm discovers him, and again when Kenneth Branagh carries him away from the battlefield.
- The Secret Agent (1996) [Stevie]: Killed in an explosion while delivering a bomb set by Bob Hoskins. (Thanks to Dani)
- Shaft (2000) [Walter Wade Jr.]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Lynne Thigpen outside the courthouse. (Thanks to Keenan)
- American Psycho 2: All-American Girl (2002) [Patrick Bateman]: Although Christian does not appear in this film, it's established that his character from the first movie was killed by Mila Kunis, who stabs him to death with his own icepick. We see Mila (played in flashback by Jenna Perry) bringing down an ice pick on Patrick (played here by Michael Kremko), while he is mutilating her babysitter (as she silently and suddenly breaks free). (Thanks to Allo)
- Harsh Times (2005) [Jim David]: Shot in the head by Freddy Rodriguez, as a mercy killing after Christian is shot in the chest and head with a shotgun. (Thanks to ND)
- The Prestige (2006) [Alfred Borden]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, one brother is executed for the murder of Hugh Jackman. (The other brother survives the movie.) (Thanks to Eric)
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007) [Dan Evans]: Shot repeatedly by Ben Foster after Christian puts Russell Crowe on the train. (Thanks to Kevin and Devin)
- Terminator Salvation (2009) [John Connor]: Temporarily deceased when Arnold Schwarzenegger/Roland Kickinger (either actor is in robot form at this point) ram their robotic arm through his chest, crushing his heart. Sam Worthington later manages to revive him by donating his heart to him.
- The Promise (2017) [Chris Myers]: Dies (off-screen) covering the Spanish Civil War.
- Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna (1986 TV) [Alexei]: Executed by a firing squad of Bolsheviks, along with the rest of the royal family. (I haven't seen this movie, but I'm familiar with the history.)
- Mary, Mother of Jesus (1999 TV) [Jesus of Nazareth]: Executed by crucifixion, as his mother (Pernilla August) looks on helplessly. Three days later, he resurrects to his mother privately. (Thanks to Vlabor)
- Mr. Sandra Blažić.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.