Chris Rock (1965 - )
- New Jack City (1991) [Pookie]: Killed (off-screen) by Wesley Snipes' gang after they discover he's been wired; his body is shown afterwards when Ice-T and Judd Nelson discover him. (Thanks to Robert)
- Dogma (1999) [Rufus]: Playing an apostle sent down from Heaven, Rock is stoned to death (off screen) centuries before the story begins; he appears throughout the film as a spiritual guide for Linda Fiorentino.
- Nurse Betty (2000) [Wesley]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Pruitt Taylor Vince in a hotel room.
- Down to Earth (2001) [Lance Barton]: Hit by a car while riding his bicycle, after Eugene Levy mistakenly collects his soul before he was actually supposed to die; he is then returned to Earth in Brian Rhodes' body (though he still appears to the viewer as Chris). He dies yet again while in Rhodes' body after being shot by an assassin, but is then returned to Earth in Arnold Pinnock's body.
- Pootie Tang (2001) [Daddy Tang/JB/Radio DJ]: "Daddy Tang" dies after being injured in a freak gorilla attack; he dies while talking to his son (Cole Hawkins) (Chris' other characters survive the film) (Played for Comic Effect).
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) [Mecha Comedian]: Playing the voice of a robot, Rock is shot out of a cannon, catches fire and torn to shreds in a propeller at the Flesh Fair while Haley Joel Osment watches in horror.
- Bad Company (2002) [Jake Hayes a.k.a. Michael Turner/Kevin Pope]: Playing a dual role as twin brothers, "Kevin" is shot in the back by Matthew Marsh while trying to get into a car with Anthony Hopkins. ("Jake" survives the film)
- The Longest Yard (2005) [Caretaker]: Burned to death after he accidentally detonates a bomb that David Patrick Kelly had planted in Adam Sandler's radio (see also James Hampton's death in the 1974 film).
TV Deaths Edit
- Empire: The Devils Are Here (2015) [Frank Gathers]: Has his death ordered (off screen) by Terrence Howard; Chris can be heard screaming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.