Chris Pratt (1979 - )
- Jennifer's Body (2009) [Roman Duda]: Likely killed in a fire (off-screen) set off by Adam Brody's band's satanic powers. We don't see Chris die, but given the carnage, it's very likely.
- The Magnificent Seven (2016) [Josh Farrady]: Killed in an explosion after a wounded Chris throws a stick of dynamite to destroy the Gatling gun Peter Sarsgaard's men are using.
- Passengers (2016) [James "Jim" Preston]: Dies of suffocation after losing his oxygen; he is brought back to life after Jennifer Lawrence rescues and revives him. He later dies along with Jennifer in the 88-year passage of time between the end of the movie and the epilogue.
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) [Peter Quill/Star-Lord]: Disintegrated from existence by Josh Brolin’s Infinity powers as Robert Downey Jr., Tom Holland and Karen Gillan look on. He is later resurrected when Mark Ruffalo uses the Infinity Stones to bring all the people disintigrated out of existence back to life in Avengers: Endgame (2019).
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019; animated) [Emmet Brickowski/Rex Dangervest]: Voicing a past and future version of the same character, "Rex" is slowly erased from existence after his timeline is altered by "Emmet" and Elizabeth Banks.
- The Kid (2019) [Grant Cutler]: Shot in the head by Jake Schur.
- Ex-Mr. Anna Faris.
- Mr. Katherine Schwarzenegger.
- Son-in-law of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Brother-in-law of Patrick Schwarzenegger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.