Chris Pine (1980 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Smokin' Aces (2006) [Darwin Tremor]: Shot in the back by Martin Henderson as revenge for him wounding Martin and killing Ben Affleck and Peter Berg in a shooting earlier in the film as Chris walks away.
- Carriers (2009) [Brian Green]: Shot repeatedly by his brother (Lou Taylor Pucci) after Chris refuses to stop approaching his brother (after it's discovered Chris is infected with the plague), causing Chris to fall back into their camp fire. His charred body is later seen when his brother kneels beside him.
- Rise of the Guardians (2012; animated) [Jack/Jack Frost]: Drowned or frozen to death when he falls through a hole in the ice while rescuing his sister (Olivia Mattingly). He is later brought back to life as Jack Frost by the Man in the Moon (seen in flashback as tooth fairy Baby-Tooth shows Jack's childhood).
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) [Captain James T. Kirk]: Dies of radiation poisoning (after having entered the ship's warp core to repair it) while talking to Zachary Quinto. His body is later seen when Karl Urban freezes him in a cryo tube and is later brought back to life by a transfusion of Benedict Cumberbatch's genetically engineered blood.
- Z for Zachariah (2015) [Caleb]: Likely falls to his death (off-screen) after Chiwetel Ejiofor fails to hoist him up with a rope after he slips at the edge of a waterfall; though it's never shown, it is implied that Chiwetel let him fall, particularly when Chiwetel later tells Margot Robbie that he left for good.
- The Finest Hours (2016) [Bernie Webber]: Dies (off-screen) many years after the events of the film; his death is mentioned in the closing text.
- Wonder Woman (2017) [Steve Trevor]: Sacrifices himself in an explosion when he hijacks a plane filled with hydrogen-based mustard gas and shoots the tanks destroy it, as Gal Gadot watches in horror. Photographs of him are seen in both Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) and Justice League (2017). (However, he will return in the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984 due to some time travel.)
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (2018) [Peter Parker/Spider-Man]: Head smashed (off-screen) by Kingpin (voiced by Liev Schreiber) after Pine is pinned to the ground by fallen rubble. We only hear the crushing sound as Miles Morales (voiced by Shameik Moore) watches in from afar in horror and his death is later confirmed in news reports (Pine plays one of many Spider-Men from various different universes that appear).
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.