Chris Elliot (1960 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Scary Movie 2 (2001) [Hanson]: Hit by a car driven by Marlon Wayans while Chris and Anna Faris are standing in the street and screaming. (Played for comic effect.)
- Sandy Wexler (2017) [Mr. Buttons]: Commits suicide by hanging himself; we see his body hanging, followed by the bodies of his ventriloquist dummies. (Played for Comedic Effect)
TV Deaths Edit
- Get a Life (1990 - 1992) [Chris Peterson]: Throughout the run of this series, he died in just about every episode (under various comical circumstances), but always returned in the following episode. Some of them include tonsillitis, shot three different times, Getting crushed by a boulder, old age, being strangled, getting stabbed, gets his head ripped off, getting blown up twice, reducing to a skeleton, getting run over by vehicles, choking on cereal, and falling from an airplane. (Thanks to Mario)
- Saturday Night Live: Roseanne/Green Day (Dec. 3, 1994) [Lyle/Laslo]: Playing two twin brothers who run competing businesses, Laslo is strangled to death by Lyle after Laslo gloated about his store's success and made fun of Lyle's failure. (Played for comic effect.)
- Saturday Night Live: John Goodman/The Tragically Hip (Mar. 25, 1995) [Chris Elliott]: Shot by "Jack Ruby" in a parody of Lee Harvey Oswald's death. (Played for comic effect.)
- The Outer Limits: Judgment Day (2000) [Jack Parson]: Electrocuted with a modified taser by Ian Tracey (off-screen); the episode cuts to black as Ian kills him.
- How I Met Your Mother: Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap (2009) [Mickey]: In a fantasy sequence, he is blown to pieces telekinetically by his daughter (Alyson Hannigan) as a physically representation of her claiming he is "dead to her." (He survives the episode in reality) (Played for Comic Effect)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Ghoul Fools (2011) [Lord Poltergeist]: Voicing a pirate ghost, who died centuries before the episode's events.
Notable Connections Edit
- Father of Abby Elliott
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.