Chris Cooper (1951 - )
- Matewan (1987) [Joe Kenehan]: Shot to death in the crossfire of a shoot-out between the striking miners and the mining company's men. (Thanks to Matt)
- Bed of Lies (1992) [Price Daniel Jr.]: Shot to death by Susan Dey. (Thanks to Michael)
- Money Train (1995) [Torch]: Burned to death when a spark ignites his gasoline-soaked clothes during a fight with Wesley Snipes (with his body then being hit by a train, dragging him along the tracks). (Thanks to Fred)
- Breast Men (1997) [Dr. William Larson]: Dies of a heart attack. (Thanks to Matt)
- October Sky (1999) [John Hickam]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer, several years after the story ends; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Adaptation (2002) [John Laroche]: Eaten by an alligator after being dragged into the swamp as he goes to shoot Nicolas Cage, his body is later seen as Meryl Streep holds him. (Thanks to Fred)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) [Norman Osborn]: Dies (off-screen) of a mutating, degenerative disease; his death is mentioned in a news clip.
- Live By Night (2016) [Chief Irving Figgis]: Shot to death by Ben Affleck after Chris ambushes Ben's house and kills Zoe Saldana.
- Miami Vice: Mirror Image (1988) [Detective James Hagevich]: Shot to death by Don Johnson.
- 11.22.63: The Rabbit Hole (2016) [Al Templeton]: Dies of cancer (off-screen); we learn of his death when James Franco discovers his body. He reappears throughout the series in flashbacks. His death is undone when James goes back in time and changes the past, though it's likely he was later killed in the fallout that occurred as a result. His fate is reverted to its original state when James ultimately resets the timeline to the way it originally played out.
- Mr. Marianne Leone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.