Chris Browning (1964 - )
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007) [Crawley]: Dies when the carriage is set on fire by Ben Foster and his men who thought Russell Crowe was in the carriage.
- The Book of Eli (2010) [Hijack Leader]: Stabbed through the stomach by Denzel Washington, in addition to having had his hand cut off by Denzel.
- Let Me In (2010) [Jack]: Bitten in the throat and drained of blood by Chloe Grace Moretz, who then presumably breaks his neck to prevent him from coming back as a vampire.
- Wild Card (2015) [Tiel]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Matthew Willig, by Milo Ventimiglia, both to frame Jason Statham and to protect his own reputation after Chris and Matthew had witnessed Milo being humiliated by Jason and Dominik Garcia-Lorido. We learn of their deaths afterwards when Stanley Tucci confronts Jason about the murders.
- Last Rampage (2017) [Randy Greenawalt]: Executed by lethal injection (off-screen); his death is revealed in the ending titles.
- Sons of Anarchy: Toad's Wild Ride (2012) [Gogo]: Shot multiple times by Dayton Callie.
- The 100: Earth Kills (2014) [Jake Griffin] Sucked into outer space by Isaiah Washington.
- Ray Donovan: The Kalamazoo (2015) [Gary Royal]: Given sleeping pills by Jon Voight on the sly. He then pushes his body into a swimming pool to make it look like an accidental drowning.
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Bondage (2015) [Nathan Blanchard]: Bleeds to death by Danny Trejo.
- Agent Carter: Smoke & Mirrors (2016) [Rufus]: Converted into zero matter and absorbed by Wynn Everett, while Wynn's husband Currie Graham looks on in horror and while Hayley Atwell, James D'Arcy, Enver Gjokaj and Reggie Austin listen in via the bug planted on Chris.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.