Chris Barrie (1960 - )
- Red Dwarf: The End: [Arnold Rimmer]: Killed offscreen along with the rest of the crew by a radiation leak, and is revived as a hologram. (His death is later shown in Me2.)
- Red Dwarf: Me2 [Arnold Rimmer]: Playing both the "real" Rimmer hologram and his copy, the copy is deactivated (offscreen) by Craig Charles.
- Red Dwarf: Timeslides: [Armold Rimmer]: After realizing that he has somehow brought himself back to life by changing history the course of the episode, Chris accidentally kills himself by excitedly punching two crates of explosives.
- Red Dwarf: The Inquisitor: [Arnold Rimmer]: Disintegrated by John Docherty while trying to delay him from pursuing Craig Charles and Robert Llewellyn. Later brought back when Craig tricks the Inquisitor into erasing himself from history, erasing everything he had done during the course of the episode.
- Red Dwarf: Out of Time: [Arnold Rimmer]: Is killed when the Starbug is destroyed by his future self. However, this causes his future self to no longer exist, restoring everything to normal.
- Red Dwarf: Stoke Me A Clipper: [Ace Rimmer/Arnold Rimmer]: The original "Ace" is killed off-screen prior to the events of the episode, and the current Ace - a version of Rimmer recruited from a parallel reality - dies from damage to his light bee. (He also mentions that there have been other Rimmers, and their coffins are shown to have formed rings around a planet.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.